sabato 17 ottobre 2009

17 Ottobre 2009

Playlist
The Do - Coda


Ane Brun - Koop Island Blues

Huw M - Y drôr sy’n dal y sanau
Tim Buckley - Dolphins

Local natives - Stranger Things
The Raveonettes - Last Dance
Miike Snow - Black And Blue (Caspa remix)

The Locust - I am a murderer

Private - My Secret Lover

Metro Area - Caught Up

Crazy cousinz - Bongo Jam

Raz Ohara And The Odd Orchestra - The Burning Desire

Neon Indian - Should Have Taken Acid With You

Daedelus - LA Nocturn

Everything Everything - MY KZ UR BF (My Keys, Your Boyfriend)

Spiral Stairs - Cold Change

Johnny Foreigner – I'll Choose My Side And Shut Up Alright (Sky Larkin Remix)

Big Star - I Am The Cosmos

Big Star - September Gurlz

Big Star - You and Your Sister
King Crimson - The Sheltering Sky

Fredo Viola - Umbrellas

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento